7.09.2012

Tag: Summer Obsessions

Because it's always hot and humid here in Thailand regardless of the weather, we get the summer heat all year round. But I'm gonna go ahead and do this Summer Obsessions tag anyway. It was created by two of my favorite youtubers, Zoe and Louise!

Favorite product: Bright nail polishes
As much as I love my lip products, it was way too hard to pick one so I just picked bright nail polishes instead! Don't these nail polishes just scream SUMMER? 


Favorite scent:Victoria Secret Body Mist in Coconut Passsion
This does not, repeat not, smell like a coconut. It smells like a vanilla cake with a bunch of frosting and rainbow sprinkles, only much stronger. 


Favorite youtuber: essiebutton!
Estee is hands down my favorite youtuber of all time. She is so real, down-to-earth and so damn hilarious. Every time she describes a product, she never fails to make me laugh...not to mention that she has an amazing blog as well. I'd tell you to check her out but you probably know her already. Either that or you're a cavewoman.


Favorite book: Game of Thrones (heavy read)
Even though I've already read this book once before, I wanted read it again just because there are SO many details that I know I missed out the first time. It's a heavy read due to the complex storyline as well as the overwhelming amount of characters there are in this book! There are A LOT.


Favorite book: The Complete Fairy Tales and Stories (Light read)

Despite the thickness of this book, it's still a children's book so it's quite a light read. I'm currently reading The Little Mermaid. It's kind of strange to read about the original versions of these fairy tales though, 'cause I grew up with the Disney film versions. This version is so much more in-dept  but I still love Disney films nonetheless. Who doesn't? :)


What are your summer obsessions? Leave them down belooow.

An-An
x

22 comments:

  1. Favourite nail polish : Currently I'm going to go with OPI's Fly or Teenage Dream.
    Favourite scent : Angel by Thierry Mugler
    Favourite youtuber : Prob hardest one for me...At the minute, for makeup I'm going to say Tanyaburr, for hair iheartmakeup92, but this all changes all the time as I love macbarbie07 and Fleurdeforce and missglamorazzi!
    Favourite book : The hunger games (since I still havent finished it and it's still what I'm currently reading!)

    I love tags like this! :)

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yea, i love Tanya and Ingrid too. aw man..I should've picked more than one :s

      Delete
  2. Favourite nailpolish - strawberry margarita by OPI
    Favourite scent - creamy meringue by DKNY
    Favourite youtuber - I have three Louise - sprinkle of glitter Zoe - zoella280390 and esté - essiebutton
    Favourite book - hunger games 1 <3

    http://littlesugarcube98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hunger games is amaaazing! i wish the trilogy was longer :s

      x

      Delete
    2. I really need to finish the first book so bad!x

      Delete
  3. That NARS nail polish is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those polishes!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9.7.12

    cute blog x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your blog, the polishes look really nice!
    Favourite nail polish: Mint Candy Apple- Essie
    Favourite scent: Armani code EDP
    Favourite Youtuber: StyleSuzi/Zoella280390
    Favourite book: Jane Eyre- but at the moment; The Help
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for the comment in my blog http://anascimento28.blogspot.com.br/ , those shoes are from a mark of a brazilian magazine :) Loved your blog, what do you think about follow each other, kisses Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely nailpolishes!
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do<3
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sureee :) your blog looks great!
      x

      Delete
  9. lovely blog! would you like to follow each other?
    Keep in touch,
    Fabiana
    adreamcalledfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, i really like you blog! :D
      x

      Delete
  10. really beautiful picks of summer<3<3
    btw maybe we can fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same weather here in the Philippines. Feels like summer all year long. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful blog!!!!!
    I'm in love with it..
    How about following each other?
    I just open a little cute blog and it would be amazing
    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it/


    -Amara-

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog! There's something about it that just gets me to read on and on! New follower :)

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i followed back too :D your blog is amazing!

      Delete
  14. i love your blog! so addictive to read hahah :)
    may have to continue this summer obsessions tag, such a good idea!

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i followed back x

      Delete
  15. omigosh, i loove estee too! she is actually from a town a few minutes away from where i live in canada which is pretty amazing. i've been loving your blog btw!

    -brit
    http://britmira.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)