7.04.2012

Tag: Get To Know Me

Since I've been doing so many beauty tags, I've decided to do a get-to-know-me tag! Let's jump into the questions.


1. Do you have a middle name? 
No. I want one though. 

2. What is your Favorite subject in school?

English and probably psychology

3. Whats your Favorite drink?

Water & OJ.

4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?

I've been OBSESSED with this song so so much. It's constantly on repeat since the beginning of June. 

5. What would you name your kids?

I'm 18 and I don't have a clue.

6. Do you participate in any sports?

I did in high school. I participated in basketball, football, futsal aaanddd volleyball.

7. Favorite Book? 

Too many to choose! But to name some, I love the Harry Potter series! I also love the first two books of the Hunger Games Trilogy, but I'm not a big fan of Mockingjay due to many many reasons. I also like Game of Thrones, The Fault in Our Stars, 1984, etc.

8. Favorite Color?

Depends..

9. Favorite Animal?

ALPACAS! They're so cute, just look at their "what's up bruh? faces lol.

10. Favorite Perfume? 

None.

11. Favorite Holiday?

CHRISTMAS! duuuhhh. So excited for Christmas this year, I can't wait. The Carols and the pretty decorations...amazing.

12. Have you graduated high school?

Yes.

13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? 

I've been out of the country a lot of times so I don't exactly know how many. But I haven't been to North America yet!

14. Do you speak any other language?
I speak Thai and English.

15. How many siblings do you have?
1.

16. What is your favorite store? 

Lush, Zara, Topshop, H&M, MAC, Sephora...and the list gooooes on.

17. Favorite restaurant? 

I'm not a picky eater so anything's good for me :)

18. Do you like school?
High school was great 'cause I had a lot of close friends, and I'm hoping that uni will be awesome!

19. Favorite youtuber? 

clothesencounters, pixiwoo, pixi2woo, beautycrush, zoella280390, sprinkleofglitter, essiebutton, viviannadoesmakeup, meganisobel. If you can spot the trend here, I love most of the UK beauty youtubers. And let's not forget FOODWISHES! Ah..Chef John, I think the man's extremely cool.

20. Favorite movie?

Too many to list here but I LOVE Up!

21. Favorite TV show?

Friends. I think I've seen every single episode about 20 times or more. It's the best show ever. EVER.
But I also love New Girl, Modern Family, Vampire Diaries, and the Game of Thrones.


22. PC or Mac?
Mac

23. What kind of phone do you have?

An iPhone.

24. How tall are you?

I'm 5'7".


This tag was a lot of fun. Do this if you haven't already, I tag you!

An-An 
x





5 comments:

  1. wow..dear beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it !


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!! And I'm a new follower of your, and I love your blog!! And so I'd LOVE it if you checked mine out (click on my picture, then onto Awkward Donkey) too and loved it as much as I love yours!! *hint hint* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved reading your tag posts and have decided to do some of them for future posts. I've tagged you to do this post !

    http://yisforyesenia.blogspot.com/2012/07/how-much-does-your-face-cost.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love your taste in music! SO GOOD!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) ughhh your blog is amaaaaazing! x

      Delete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)