7.01.2012

Review: Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

To be honest, I purchased this product because it was so darn cute so I couldn't resist. It's hot pink and it comes in a tiny teeny glass jar...love.

Ingredients: castor sugar, organic jojoba oil, and Methyl Ionone

This product leaves my lips extremely smooth instantly after a use, which is great for the winter time. But I feel like you can achieve the same effect from regular sugar and olive oil. BUT if you're a fan of the snow fairy scent that comes out around Christmas time, I say pick this up because they smell exactly the same. As for me, this bubblegum scent can be a little bit sickly. I've also tried Sweet Lips and I really prefer it too Bubblegum, because it smells EXACTLY like chocolate. mmm.



Personally I would not repurchase this Bubblegum Lip Scrub just because I'm not a big fan of the full-on sweet bubblegum scent. However, I still think it's a great product because it leaves your lips extremely soft and smooth!

Check out Lush Bubblegum here from the Lush website.


What products do you use to keep lips from being chapped? 
An-An
x

3 comments:

  1. I love this lip-scrub but always find myself re-applying just for the luxury of licking my lips! mmm great post!

    Alexandra
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lip scrub but i know what you mean about the scent<3

    http://emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://littlesugarcube98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)