7.14.2012

Rediscovered Favorites - Bangkok Playlist

Hi guys, I won't be posting for a couple days because I'm going to Bangkok (again). For this trip, I've created a playlist that combines a bunch of my favorites that I've rediscovered in my iTunes. Most are oldies but goodies nonetheless. The first half of the playlist are tracks that are more mellow but the ones in the second half are quite upbeat. I'd probably listen to this while I take the subway and when I'm just browsing in the malls. 



If you don't want to check out every tracks I've put together here, I STRONGLY recommend:
- Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine (Acoustic) - AH, so good. I was already in love with the original version but this acoustic version is absolutely amazing. Her voice is so captivating. 
- Goshen by Beirut - Love the piano, the singing and everything about this song. Simply beautiful.

If you're looking for a good playlist, you should check out Kelly's blog! She has a bunch of music recommendations that you might wanna give a listen to. http://penegrin.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day :)
An-An
x

17 comments:

  1. I love the Florence + the machine song, I haven't heard of a few of the other people on your playlist though so might check them out! Always love to hear some new music.

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enjoy! ah i want to go to a florence and the machine concert so bad :s

      Delete
  2. Love most of these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my way to listen to all the songs!
    Have fun in Bangkok! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florence in the machine is the best! Ahhh i love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you An-an!!!! We should be friends you know, that's what my playlist looks like <3 AND MAN HOW I LOVE BEACH HOUSE AND PHOENIX! you're totally the best :) thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog!
    I'm following you now
    kisses <3
    www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making playlists for trips. And definitely have a bit of Florence, Beirut and The Smiths on my ones too :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous16.7.12

    Thanks for your lovely comment, would love to do a button swap!

    I'll put your button on my blog now :)

    www.thingsolivialoves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps: yes we can follow each other :) now I'm folowing you :) follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phoenix is my go-to for roadtrip playlists. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you get the URL for your button? X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome playlist! I know some of them but would love to check out the rest!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doubt not, O poet, but persist. Say 'It is in me, and shall out.' Stand there, balked and dumb, stuttering and stammering, hissed and hooted, stand and strive, until at last rage draw out of thee that dream-power which every night shows thee is thine own; a power transcending all limit and privacy, and by virtue of which a man is the conductor of the whole river of electricity. Cheap Flights to Bangkok | Flights to Bangkok | Cheap Air Tickets to Bangkok

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)