7.13.2012

Liebster Award!

Big thank you's to Martina from Celtic Beauty and Daniella for nominating me, I really appreciate it.

Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and make 11 new questions for the people you tag.

3. Choose 11 people and link them in this post.

4. Go to their page and notify them.

5. No tag backs.



11 facts about me:
1. I have pure hatred for cucumbers. 
2. I'm shy and timid around strangers but once you get to know me there's no shutting me up.
3. My bed time is usually at 4 a.m.
4. I have trypophobia. 
5. I prefer rice to bread and pastries. 
6. Living in a beautiful countryside in Europe is the dream.
7. I like babysitting.
8. I'm friends with the Queen of Bhutan on Facebook lol. 
9. I sometimes forgive but I never forget. 
10. For me, listening to Christmas Carols isn't limited to Christmas time. No, it isn't.
11. I secretly want to have a birthday party at Build-A-Bear. 

Martina's Questions
1) What is your favourite make up brand?
I can't pick one, it simply can't be done. My favorite makeup brands are MAC, theBalm, NARS, Revlon, and Benefit.

2) Cats or Dogs
DOGS.

3) What is your most expensive beauty purchase / was it worth it ?
The original Naked palette. Yes, it was worth it. 

4) Do you have any pets?
I have fish, does that count? 

5) What is your favourite food?
Japanese food and Thai food's good too. 

6) High end or High street?
High end quality but high street price? Okay, that's dumb, so I'd probably go high end.

7) Night Club or Cinema?
Night club? 'cause the cinema where I live is quite boring.  

8) What is your favourite movie
I don't know if it's my favorite but I love 500 Days of Summer & 50/50, because Joseph Gordon-Levitt is ideal. I also love Disney films.

9) What is your favourite clothes shop?
Topshop and Zara.

10) Twitter or Facebook?
I just temporarily deactivated my Facebook account, because things went all batshit, so I guess Twitter.


11) Straight hair or curls?
Curls.

Daniella's Questions
1) What's putting a smile on your face this month?
The thought of moving to the UK this September! :)

2) What have you learned in the last 5 years?
Fake people make me want to throw durians in their face. 

3) What would you imagine yourself doing in 5 years time?
5 years..so when I'm done with my undergraduate degree, so I have no clue.

4)Do you have any sibling? 
1 sister.

5) Do you still have the same friends you did 7 years ago?
7 years ago..that would be when I was in Grade 5, so no.

6) Have you been travelling recently? If so where? If not where you like to go?
I went to Bangkok 2 weeks ago but I'd like to go to Japan and Belgium again.

7) What was the last song you listened to?
Nighttiming by Coconut Records

8) Do you read any newspapers/magazines on a regular basis?
No.

9) What age were you the happiest?
Probably 12.

10) Do you have any children or pets?
No children but I have fish. 

11) Why do you think people follow your blog?
Probably because we share the same taste and interest in "stuff" I post on my blog.


My questions
1. Favorite bands?
2. What's your HG beauty product?
3. Would you rather shop at Forever21 or H&M? 
4. Favorite books?
5. Who is your favorite youtuber?
6. Do you play any instruments? If so, what?
7. Are you neat or messy?
8. What are your favorite TV shows?
9. Do you have a phobia? 
10. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
11. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?

Great blogs I nominate: 


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post :) Was happy to nominate you; I really like your blog
    Daniella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks again for nominating me, your blog's amazing! :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations and thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats & thank you so much for nominating me :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! This is my first award and tag. Very exciting :D Thank you!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to see this post on your blog :D

      Delete
  6. I love so much you're style! I follow u, dear.
    My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :) :)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)