- Marks and Spencers Vanilla Sugar Body Butter - just a basic body butter that smells exactly like butter scotch and caramel. SO GOOD.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Despite the fact that I never use some of the colors in this palette, I keep reaching for this product because it's got beautiful matte colors as well as shimmery colors like Hustle, Half Baked and Smog!
- theBalm Stainiac in Homecoming Queen - This looks great on both cheeks and lips. With the RT stippling brush, this works like a dream.
- Maybeline Lashionista Mascara - separates lashes, adds length, and comes off soo easily when I cleanse off my makeup. What more can you ask for?
- Garnier BB Eye Roll-on - I have this in the "natural" shade but it's way too light for my under-eye area. So I use this to highlight my face and brighten the complexion.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (Warm Beige/Pale Yellow) - Matches the color of my skin perfectly. The concealer is so creamy and blends with the skin extremely well. I normally use this with RT Deluxe Crease Brush.
- theBalm Sexy Mama - A basic translucent powder that isn't too heavy on the skin.
- Mac Spooley Brush - Another basic item that I can't live without. The brush is sleek and the bristles of the spooley isn't too stiff or flimsy..it's amazing.
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush & Powder Brush - I literally cannot express my love enough for these brushes. I've washed them several times and they haven't shed a single hair. Plus, they are insanely soft!
Thanks for visiting my blog!