7.07.2012

Honey, Green Tea & Oatmeal Face Mask!

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be sharing a honey, green tea and oatmeal face mask with you. It's extremely simple and easy. Let's go ahead and do this!
Things you need:
- Dried green tea leaves (preferably organic)
- Instant Oatmeal
- Honey
- a spoon
- a small Bowl
That is it! It's that simple.

 1. Put in a teaspoon of dried green tea leaves in the bowl.

2. Pour a tiny bit of hot water in the bowl and stir it up!

3. Place 2 large pinches of instant oatmeal into the bowl. You decide for yourself which consistency you want your mask to be. It shouldn't be too thick nor runny.
 4. Lastly put in 2 teaspoon of honey in the mask anddddd you are done!


Benefits of this face mask:
- Oatmeal: Treats sunburn, acne, rosacea and eczema. It alsooothes and moisturizes skin.
- Honey: Softens the skin & treats acne scars. Hydrates & has anti-aging properties.
- Green tea: Has anti-oxidants that prevent wrinkles and skin cancer.

Even though it's not the best looking face mask in the world, I guarantee that it does work wonderfully on the skin! I've been making this for 2 weeks now and my face is as soft as a baby's tushy. It's cheap and it's all natural products..what more can you ask for?

Try this and let me know what you think! 

An-An
x

16 comments:

  1. I love homemade face masks and just might try this one-thanks for sharing :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. definately trying! followed
    ellielovesmakeup.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home made masks are always the best. This mask looks amazing looking at those ingredients! Need to buy some green tea and oatmeal. Very informative post thanks x

    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love DIYs! Wonderful post! I followed back:)

    http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such a good idea! will give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea I will have to try it out :) I followed back :) how did you get so much followers?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! but i do button swaps with a few bloggers as well as leaving people comments :)

      x

      Delete
  7. How creative :-)
    Such a good wee idea.
    I have a £30 LUSH giveaway right now that I'd love for you to enter :-)
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems good!

    Following your blog. Checkout mine http://chicandchoco.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love home made masks! This one looks fun and easy- thanks for sharing :)

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. before this post, i drink green tea and i never though about that. but it looks natural and it will definitley gonna work. thanks for sharing this and i would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4.1.13

    This three combination homemade is wonderful! I almost used this for 4 weeks. I can feel the changes gradually to my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous21.1.13

    this is so late..but does any one know how long this lasts in the fridge? D;

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous24.2.13

    This works amazing! I never understood what people meant when they said 'glowing skin' until trying this lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed reading your post and found it to be useful and to the point. Thank you for not rambling on and on just to fill the page. Oatmeal face mask extremely simple and easy.

    Oatmeal for Skin


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)