7.03.2012

Tag: Would You Rather - Beauty 2nd Edition!

Ever since I've started this blog, I think I've been developing insomnia. It's half past 2 a.m. and I can't sleep AGAIN. So I'm just gonna do a tag. hah. Okay let's get staaaarted.

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
EASY. Messy hair and nice makeup. This is called my daily routine although my makeup isn't always "nice".

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Have my eyelashes fall out. This is kind of easy 'cause I have like 8 eyelashes anyway so if they fall out, what difference would that really make? 

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I'd rather be forced to shop at only Sephora I guess, just because they have more stuff. But it would be hella expensive to go to a country that actually has a Sephora 'cause there's none here in Thailand. Okay, this answer doesn't make sense. 

4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?Probaly 80's perm. Even though I'm aware that I would look like a man with the 80's perm, the lipgloss/lipliner look is just foul.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?Overdone blush? Ah, this is hard, but I hate wearing foundation so I guess I'll look EXTREMELY healthy that day!

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Is it bad to say that I've been out and about in public with MC Hammer pants before? heh.

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines that can't be covered.

8. Would you r
ather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
How "bad" are we talking? If a bad hair color is like lime green then I'd rather have a bad hair cut. 

9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
TWITTER. One cannot simply survive without Youtube videos.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Mascara. 'Cause like I said, I have 8 lashes anyway. '

I tag you! If you haven't already done this, leave your answers belowww!
x

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this post, especially your answer to number 6! I have to do this tag on my blog at some point x

    http://stargazyeyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad to have found your blog!!!!Love your tag!!!! I really enjoy reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much in advance. I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to read more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)