6.22.2012

Trip to Huahin

Ahoy!

These photos pretty much sum up this past week. I can't believe it's already been a month since I graduated from high school. It's insane.

This week we went to Bangkok then Huahin. The beach was awesome until I saw this crazy yellow sign with jellyfish on it that said "SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK". So I was like oh heeells no and I just went swimming in the hotel swimming pool instead lol.


 Cake batter & cotton candy ice cream + white chocolate chips + blueberries = heavenly goodness
♥ coldstone




Beach at the Hyatt Regency Huahin. Simply amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god that place is absolutely gorgeous! Looks like you had a great time there! :)

    Aoifexx
    piesandlies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)