6.23.2012

Summer lip products!



I'm a lip product hoarder, let's just put it out there. hah. But because summer is finally here, I wanted to show you some of my favorite lip products that consist of both brights and nudes. 
- Lush Snow Fairy lip tint (LE during the holidays)
- The Body Shop lip butter in Sweet Lemon
- Benefit Benetint
- Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
- No7 lip pencil in Melon
- TheBalm Stainiac in Homecoming Queen
- Mac lipstick in Chatterbox - Amplified Finish
- Mac lipstick in Hibiscus (from Surf Baby Collection) - Cremesheen finish
- Mac lipglass in Force of Love (from Chen Man Love & Water Collection)
- Mac Kissable Lipcolor in Woo Me (from Shop Mac Cook Mac Collection)
- theBalm Shelter in Daddy's Girl
- The Body Shop Raspberry lip balm

 Hibiscus, Chatterbox

 Melon, Homecoming Queen, Chatterbox, Hibiscus, Force of Love, Woo me, Daddy's Girl

Thanks for dropping by!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)